Found you all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoggy

Reaction score
Hi was member of other forum and have just managed to track you down.

Didn't post much but use to read with interest. Gained a lot of extra knowledge form the likes of Shakey, Spark doctor, Cirrus etc.

I originate from the North east now live in Essex, do mainly domestics, and have got 2391 theory on thursday (JOY)

Hi to you all

wheyyy another Essex boy, I was beginning to feel lonely :D

Here have one on me and welcome to the forum. Guiness Drink

(sorry only Guiness available )

wheyyy another Essex boy, I was beginning to feel lonely :D Here have one on me and welcome to the forum. Guiness Drink

(sorry only Guiness available )
I live in Essex but am not an Essex boy ;)

Evening Ext.

Talking of dark sides - What is it like on the other dark side?

thats what i like about you tony you are a man of many words:^OGuiness Drink

Try to swat up on old papers, still helps on the first section.Write your life story in the 'scenario' questions with as much info on experience you can remember.
Thanks, got brain overload doing old papers etc. can but do me best.

i have been reading the 2391 exam success book,well its gotta be a good bet as its written by the same guys who write the exams;)Guiness Drink

Never saw, or heard of that book, when I sat 2391. Missed first 2 weeks of course (holiday overlap).

Came back, somewhat spooked that over half the class were re-sits.

It`s not an easy exam (esp. when other memebers of the class come in to "watch" you doing the practical, as they haven`t a clue!!!!!!!!

But, with revision, some experience & a fair amount of intelligent thought - it isn`t THAT bad...........

KME