Free Metrel test leads

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
We have a set of Metrel Test leads suitable for most Metrel 17th Edition testers.

The set includes 3 x 1.5m leads (brown, green, blue)

3 Crocodile Clips

3 Probes

First come first serve, and we only have one set

free stuff 003.jpg

will take them too if thats not being gready thanks

sorry Tom, its not gready but i think maybe Barx is more in need.

Barx can you PM me your address and i will get them off to you.

Keep your eyes open for more free stuff in the coming weeks;)

sorry Tom, its not gready but i think maybe Barx is more in need.Barx can you PM me your address and i will get them off to you.

Seems fair!

sorry Tom, its not gready but i think maybe Barx is more in need.Barx can you PM me your address and i will get them off to you.

fair enough mate your call, thanks anyway

Just thought I would post this. Sorry for it being so delayed, my laptop charger decided to die. Sorted now though.

I would like to say a big thank you to megger mark for his generousity here. The above item turned up within a couple of days and in perfect condition. The leads have already been put into action and work 100%. If there is anything I can do in the future to help you back, just ask. Though there isn't much I can do ;) . I have a decent amount of website knowledge and I'm a budding electronics enthusiast and getting into programming/using pic micro controllers and the arduino development boards. Not much use to most? but you never know.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.