FREE Pat Business Builder Cd

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "weighing scales" symbol, at the top right of each post....

Allows you to add to someone`s reputation ("scoobing") - derived from "scooby snack", which was what it first started life as, with the inception of the forum;

Also allows you to detract from someone`s reputation, ("de-scoobing"), if you think a post is unhelpful, un-useful or pointless.

Reputation is shown by the green dots below your info, on the right of your posts (if you`ve been a VERY bad boy / girl, the dots can be red (you have a negative reputation value). Over time, as you gain more "scooby snacks", your "dot count" will advance - so you can see, at-a-glance, what a person`s reputation is.

HTH

KME

Thanks i received myine today :Applaud :Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

Mark,

Many thanks, recieved mine today and will have a look at it over the weekend.

again, many thanks

Macca;)

The "weighing scales" symbol, at the top right of each post....Allows you to add to someone`s reputation ("scoobing") - derived from "scooby snack", which was what it first started life as, with the inception of the forum;

Also allows you to detract from someone`s reputation, ("de-scoobing"), if you think a post is unhelpful, un-useful or pointless.

Reputation is shown by the green dots below your info, on the right of your posts (if you`ve been a VERY bad boy / girl, the dots can be red (you have a negative reputation value). Over time, as you gain more "scooby snacks", your "dot count" will advance - so you can see, at-a-glance, what a person`s reputation is.

HTH

KME
Ive got red dots,

some people just dont like FACTS.

Well I thought I had been forgotten off the Christmas list..... :_|

But NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine arrived today!! :Applaud :Applaud:Applaud

many thanks mark.

GuinnessGuinnessGuinness

You`ve got green dots, you fart!(there`s two of `em - nobody has EVER had 2 red dots - they`d probably get chucked out fitst.......)

KME
but Ive got some red dots on my profile page thingie,

somebody doesnt like me much. :(

did they give a reason?

better one,

Im pretty sure I have more, just noticed these 2 showing and have no idea how to get anymore up...........................

Screenshot-1.jpg

Thanks for all the thanks, hope they were of use.

Keep your eyes peeled for more free stuff soon. ;)

Thanks for all the thanks, I hope they are of some use.

Keep your eyes peeled for more free stuff;)

Cheers megger mark !! Great package i was expecting it in a cheap white envelope.

Mark,Many thanks, recieved mine today and will have a look at it over the weekend.

again, many thanks

Macca;)
same here

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts