Free Sat

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wally

Gold Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Any one know if the up coming freesat boxes have an RF out to allow distribution of signals to other TVs (same channel)

Hi guys. Any one know if the up coming freesat boxes have an RF out to allow distribution of signals to other TVs (same channel)
No!

I dont....

so I shall be watching and waiting like you...

for someone else to answer!B)B)

I would think so. Even with the rise of HDD Recorders the video still needs a RF feed!

And there's still a awful lot of the out there! :^O

I would think so. Even with the rise of HDD Recorders the video still needs a RF feed!And there's still a awful lot of the out there! :^O
I see very few these days..

I see very few these days..
Good God! You're right! Just checked out the user manuals, there is just lnb in and out.

However I guess you could just put a box in each room when they get cheaper and feed the sat cable around the house! :^O

It seems that Freesat can be distributed to a number of points as long as there is a Freesat box connected to each one, well thats what the Fresat site says if its put in by the installer. Freesat TVs available later this year, what a pain as we've just got 2 new TVs with Freeview in the last year. I think Freeview was just to fill a short gap. I wish technology would slow down a bit

I wish technology would slow down a bitMe too, Wally - Me too. :(
Unfortunately it can't...

If it did, believe it or not society would eventually break down..

New technology keeps industry and like, ongoing.

How would you feel if everything stood still? (No further advancement or change)..

The Don can recommend 'Any DVD' for ripping most (If not all) DVD's. It has a lifetime support/update service.Don
does it cost anything?

have a look on Maplin.co.uk for an RF modulator, I'll try find a link cos sometimes they call them stupid things,

got a dvb stick for laptop for under