Friends Houses (Again!)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sworld

Electrical Technician
Reaction score
Went round to a friends new house for BBQ and beverages yesterday. Got the usual 'can you have a look at the electrics and tell me if it's safe?'

Which I'm quite happy to do really, I'd like them to stay as living mates after all! :^O

Now this (
LeeBathroom.jpg
) was the real 'Change it now for god's sake! Or at least put a plastic one on as a very temporary measure!' I think I've persuaded him to mount the switch on the outside of the bathroom instead!

Oh, and the light it controls is a transformer LV set! :_|

I didn't open it up but what's the betting the plate isn't earthed? :(

Went round to a friends new house for BBQ and beverages yesterday. Got the usual 'can you have a look at the electrics and tell me if it's safe?'Which I'm quite happy to do really, I'd like them to stay as living mates after all! :^O

Now this (
LeeBathroom.jpg
) was the real 'Change it now for god's sake! Or at least put a plastic one on as a very temporary measure!' I think I've persuaded him to mount the switch on the outside of the bathroom instead!

Oh, and the light it controls is a transformer LV set! :_|
Totally agree............

That hideous blue paint is awful!! :( :(

and that pinky-orange, dangling soap or sponge thingy is a bit old hat?

possible could do with sticking in a Mira?

and move that light switch a bit closer so they don't have to over reach when standing in the shower!!

other than that all looks fine!!! :) :D :D:^O:^O:^O] :)

You and your friends Mr Sworld? what will you show us next?

actually if you have got your tools with you....

you could do a photo of your BUTT leaning over the edge of the bath!!!

hur hur hur hur B)