funny weakest link answers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yes there is loads before you ask. :D

The wife of a Marquess is known by which title? .....Duchess.

The road signs in the UK that warn the road user are of what geometric shape? ...... Z.

What name for an old British coin goes before 'fowl and 'pig' to give two names of creatures? ...... Penny.

A clog is worn on which part of the body? ....... The bottom.

What word means the order of lessons in schools and the running of trains and buses? ......... Agenda.

Which percentage of milk is fat, four or forty? ........ Forty.

What is the name commonly given to the hard protective covering of a crab? ....... Skin.

What word can mean touch-down of an aeroplane or the level floor between two staircases? ...... Step.

In the human body what is the name of the main olfactory organ? ......... Liver.

What 'Mr-Man' is depicted as blue and covered in bandages? ...... Mr Accident.

In the children's TV program called The Herbs, 'Parsley' was a depiction of what animal? ...... Hedgehog.

A human adult has how many wisdom teeth? ....... Two.

The title of the musical is 'Five Guys Named..' what? ....... Fred.

In the Simon and Garfunkel song 'Homeward Bound' the lyrics are 'I'm sitting in the railway station, got a ticket for my ..' what? ........ Train.

The bushwhacker and outlaw Ned Kelly was born in which country? ......... Canada.

The (UK) National Space Centre is based in which Midlands city? ........ Chicago.

What is a pop song called which has omitted the vocals? .......... Accupello.

The principal characters in the book Watership Down are what type of creatures? ......... Beavers.

What name for someone qualified to fly a plane precedes 'fish' and 'whale' to give the names of two sea creatures? ........ Shell.

What 'B' is another name for the American Buffalo? ........ Boar.

In Maths, 'proper' and 'vulgar' are types of what number? ........ Even numbers.

What 'T' is the answer to any addition sum? ......... Takeaway.

Emperor Augustus used to boast that in Rome he had found a city made of brick and left it made of what stone? .......... Rubble.

Which 'H' means the emergence of young creatures from eggs? ........ Hibernation.

Gin mixed with angostura bitters is known as what '.. gin'? ......... Red.

Donkeys and other load-bearing animals are known as 'beasts of ..' what? ...... Power.

What war-time song by Vera Lynn included the words 'Don't know where, don't know when? .......We'll come again.

What word for the past tense of 'rise' is also a widely cultivated flower? ....... Risen.

In rambling, what is the name of a set of steps that people can climb over? ........... Sty.

Cantonese and Mandarin are languages which originated in which country? ....... Spain.

The film starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers was called 'Flying down to..' where? ........... Halifax.

Elderly people are described as being what '..in the tooth'? ........... Old.

Weight-lifting is also known as 'pumping..' what metal? .......... Steel.

A person who is eccentric is often described as having what animals '..in the belfry'? ......... Pigs.

The longest day of the year occurs in which month? ....... Winter.

Budgerigars are native to which country? ....... Britain.

When people arrive at a hotel reception with luggage it is called 'checking..' what? ......... Luggage.

In religion a customary expression refers to 'The Father..' and which other relative? ...... Ghost.

What girl's name is the same as stations in London and Manchester? .......... Piccadilly.

In the game 'scissors, paper, stone', what beats paper? .......... Stone.

What word meaning chilly goes before snap, front and spell in weather forecasting? ......... Fine.

What word follows record, designer and luggage to form three other phrases? ......... Rack.

What 'L' is a pulse which is the main ingredient of the Indian dish, dhal? ........ Rice.

What word that means 'existing' precedes 'room' and is another name for the lounge in a house? .......... Front.

What is the name of the large absorbent cloth used to dry the body after a bath or shower? ....... Sponge.

In the army, parade-ground drill is known as 'square..' what? ......... Mile.

An annual event takes place how many times a year? ....... Twelve.

At the seaside, novelty shops sell hats with the slogan, what '..me quick'? ....... Whip.

like it but not as good as the family fortune ones :D
Yeah, thought that too Patchy, but i spent ages typing them out then thought, geees these are rubbish:(, then thought, tuff i've typed them now. :| :D

Yeah, thought that too Patchy, but i spent ages typing them out then thought, geees these are rubbish:(, then thought, tuff i've typed them now. :| :D
ah c'mon - you copied and pasted off google. Admit it ;)

Latest posts