G59 Notification

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the standard procedure for notifying the DNO of a G59 install. Up to this point everything has been done right so don't get worried or start knocking me. The application was made for the system (Small (<50kW) system)). Firmed up budget / approval came back with no additional works or whitness testing required. The install has been completed and all went well :innocent . All the commission docs have been completed, MCS done. Just the DNO notification to do. None of the letters from them tell you what to. Their site only ever points you to applying for the connection, which obviously has already been done. There doesn't appear to be an online form either, unlike the G83 process. So, what am I missing. If I don't get any answers, i will just ring them and ask tomorrow. would prefer not t have to do that and sound like I don't know what I'm doing. lol

should be a standrd form to fill in on-line, but varies from DNO to DNO. If you have prior approval contact the engineering team that came from

Last edited by a moderator:
should be a standrd form to fill in on-line, but varies from DNO to DNO. If you have prior approval contact the engineering team that came from
That's what I thought, but there is nothing on their site. Mind you, neither was there for G83 and when questioned on that one they just replied 'It's just the form from Appendix 3'. I cannot find the G59 equivalent. I will get in touch with them today. Cheers

Latest posts