Gave a price...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbo

Reaction score
... on a board change for a guy I use to do a bit of work for once. Hes planning on renting the house out.

Anyway I saw him today to get some money off him for another job and he said that a builder mate of his got his electrician to do it. Then made a point of saying "and he only charged

I know with the current economic downturn we all have to save money, but that is just crazy if the work was done on the cheap & someone gets hurt or even worse?

Hi Robbo. Why not turn snitch and phone building control - bet they would love to receive a regularisation fee from the landlord - bet the

How much of the installation does he check before changing the CU?? I sometimes think i do too much!
i dont check much before a CU change. if the wiring looks reasonable (i.e not all VIR cables), then just change it. rarely have any problems, and any problems are usually minor.

What would be the circumstances with regarding notifying any body if your not regid with any affiliated body and you hold an inspection and testing 2391 qualification?

What would be the circumstances with regarding notifying any body if your not regid with any affiliated body and you hold an inspection and testing 2391 qualification?
you would still have to pay the fee, just as if you have no quals. although it may be easier if you can tell LABC you will issue certs