Getting These Emails Now

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Iain McNicol [email protected]

Hi ****** — this is so great that I had to update you:

In the last two weeks, another 11,429 Labour supporters like you have made a donation online to our national campaign. It doesn't seem from our records that you're among this wonderful group of donors yet, Joanne — but we really need anything you can spare.

It may not feel like you can make a difference on your own, but with so many of us chipping in, we are now raising MORE from people like you than the Tories are from multimillionaire hedge funds — more than £28,000 in small donations every day. It takes just two minutes to join in:
I'll make the average donation of £22.05
I'll donate another amount
We're achieving things together at this election that I honestly never thought possible — the collective generosity of tens of thousands of Labour supporters overwhelming the Tories' hedge-fund money machine.

I'm proud and grateful every day for the passion, dedication and kindness of all the wonderful people like you who are part of this campaign, contributing in so many ways. Thank you.

Iain
Cheeky ****wits

For the record none of the parties are getting maney from me!