Good evening!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Kit

Reaction score
Hello all. Thought I would say hello. I am electrician, live in Sussex, near Brighton. Mostly domestic work, part p, Nic. My big passion is motorcycling. Toured europe on the Ducati last year, Twice!!!

Hello Sir Kit,

Welcome to the forum.

You will find that there are a lot of Motorcyclists on here.

:D

Admin.

Hi there Biker Mike, ZX12r, nice! Used to have a Kawasaki many moons ago, Z900! thats a classic bike now! France, fantastic. I love the mountains too, Those swiss mountain passes!

Thank you Born Again Sparky! Nice bike the 'Tigger' :) . I have to admit, I dont ride in the winter anymore. Will be rolling bike out at begining of April in time for trip to Brands for 1st round of the BSB.

Hello matey.

My last bike was a Pan European (old shape).

Did many, many comfortable miles touring on that old girl. Mostly Scotland and Wales.

I never took her over to the Continent though which is something I still regret.

biggles ,whats stopping u going abroad now? I preferred the old shape pan , and i dont know why they felt the need to change it ??? the honda lumps were (are) still the best in my opinion for touring my old cbr1000fj never ever let me down ,never skipped a beat or failed to run in really shite weather , i went over the alps on her and other lads had faster non tourer bikes and i still preferred mine (and lost em on the twisties) sold her to my bro in law as he was looking for a motor to come touring ,never again will i make that mistake ,broke my heart to see the condition he finally sold her inX( , misses wouldnt let me buy her back X( anyway nice to meet u mate lol sorry admin i know this isnt a bike forum ,get carried away sometimes lmao

Latest posts