Good Luck to 2330 L2's Exam today

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky2013

Reaction score
I know its not a big exam but i just want to wish any1 else whom is sitting this exam either today or in the next few weeks, good luck!

ill let you know the outcome of my result later on today (provided i get a good result lol)

Good luck Mrs S, which unit is it your doing? Unit 2 ? Got mine end of Jan.

All the best

Hey Dok, it was the 201 H&S that i sat tday, passed 89% mark!

now just gota wait for C&G to get of their bums and send me my cert! and then get me head in the books for the 202 in jan

Hey congrats! 202 for me in Jan, formulas plenty, lot more interesting than H&S.... No really it is, still waiting for my cert, nearly 2 months now.you deserve a celebraty drink I reckon

lol streetlighter (my hubby) took me out for a meal instead of a drinky as i dont drink!

im loving being at college, and wished i had looked into doing some kind of trade course the 1st time i went to college when i left sch! im looking forward to whatever the course throws at me! considering i left sch like 8 years ago im not too bad on the science & math stuff, considerably better then some of the others in my grp that have only just left sch!