Great learning resource for C&G 2330 lev 2 and 3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catazia

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a senior Lecturer at college teaching C&G 2330 at levels 2 and 3.

I've just spent the entire summer break updating my own Electrical Revision Website (to 17th edition) and its proving to be a big hit - so I thought I'd share it here with lecturers and students involved with this course.

I use these same resources in my own lectures. Last term we had +90% passrate at L2 (45 adults and apprentices) and 98% at level 3 (47 students and apprentices) - the best ever for us.

The site is being used by around 40 colleges in England, Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland. It contains over 100 'FREE' multichoice (self-marking) exercises and crosswords (another good idea for learning the important points!) - ALL matched to 2330 courses. Many students use them all the time (check the hit counter). I must stress that unlike some resources available on the market - these are written by me for teaching and learning with and they really work! (much better than half a dozen textbooks). Some of my 'donation' materials on my site contain powerpoints, mock exams (and answers) all written and answered by me to distinction level, videos and recap written questions (and answers).

I now share my materials with students and lecturers alike. Please feel free to visit and bookmark the site. I hope you find it extremely useful!

Best Regards and good luck with the course.

Kevin Brown EngTech.MIET.MIfL

Senior Lecturer/Programme Leader

Use this site on a regular basis to test myself on the self assessment tests.

VERY helpful.

Was actually going to post a link up to this. Beat me to it!

I reiterate. A VERY HELPFUL LINK FOR 2330 L2 AND L3!

Can't really give you much feedback on the content I'm afraid Cat as I clicked away after a minute. That multicoloured flashing text is a real migraine trigger, was it strictly necessary? Don't think it does much for the site IMHO.

haha it gets your attention when you open the page up thats for sure!

it is a very good site though, a lot of good mock exams on there to have a go at

Agree Carter.

LOTS of stuff to wade through but definately worth it in the end.

Shall be donating to that one in th future.

(About 2027)

Thanks all for the comments.

I've removed 'much' of the flashing so you'll find it more comfortable on the eyes.

Kev

Sorry Catazia.

I saw your post AFTER I Pm'd you.

That is a LOT BETTER - Well Done. :D

Applaud Smiley