Green Hornet is an electrical genius!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L-E_Fault

Reaction score
Having read a lot of threads/posts, nobody impresses me more than Green Hornet, he always offers easy to understand advice with unrivalled technical knowledge.

Try not to blush GH but on behalf of talk.electrical members thank you for sharing your electrical wisdom.

Tim

Special Location I respect you just as much as well, thanks for all your input.

Much Appreciated

Tim

Not forgetting AndyC, Evans E to name but a few

And what can we say about Patch eh!!

Special Location I respect you just as much as well, thanks for all your input.Much Appreciated

Tim
Bahh!!!!

all of the good work on the previous 'GH' post....

has now been pooh - poohed upon with comments like

Special Location I respect you just as much
phttt!!!! :eek: :p:(

we ALL know GH is Da Man!Blushing:x:x:xApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

hmmm... ?:| ? :|

come to think of it.....

there are one helluva lot of really clever bods who post on this ere forumbulator........

Only difference is some may not be able to get on as often as they may like to...

BUT... I think we ALL make this place the top dog of electrical forums,

both in the asking & answering of questions....

(sometimes it can be just as hard to ask a question as to Answer it! ;) :| )

Actually in all Honesty it is ADMIN & ADMIN2 wot are the real unsung hero's of this place...

setting it up and keeping it running as smooth as wot they do!!!

I suggest...

a big cheer's to the Admins 1&2!

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

oh thats charming just bloomin charming that is, Badgers always forgotten about, :_| always left out :( never congratulated for his valued input ]:)
oh let me think....

some one else name is on the tip of me tongue.....

who is it now.......

don't forget...

BADGER!!!!

Blushing;)Applaud Smiley:x:x:x:x

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

What about the indfatigable (is that a word?) AndyC ? Hes not transient or ephemeral like some.

And I mourn great posters of the past like Slipshod, Mr Sworld and galloping into the sunset on Hercules, ( who was that masked man?) the mighty STEPTOE !!

I feel quite proud someone put my name in BlushingBlushing Like getting a :x from Admin 2.

But if its self congratulatory time then Specs is the man.

Or as Johnny Cash once said " He,s the Godam Sonovabitch who named me Sandra" :_|

oh thats charming just bloomin charming that is, Badgers always forgotten about, :_| always left out :( never congratulated for his valued input ]:)
Keep meaning to ask Apache about Badger's Avatar 'cos if thats what a badger looks like, theres loads of 'em round here !! :coat

What about the indfatigable (is that a word?) AndyC ? Hes not transient or ephemeral like some.And I mourn great posters of the past like Slipshod, Mr Sworld and galloping into the sunset on Hercules, ( who was that masked man?) the mighty STEPTOE !!

I feel quite proud someone put my name in BlushingBlushing Like getting a :x from Admin 2.

Or as Johnny Cash once said " He,s the Godam Sonovabitch who named me Sandra" :_|
phttt that shouba been "Sue" then not Sandra IMHO!? :( :| :eek:

Moi???

lets just check this out..... Search Sandra find.. post #23 here maybe....

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1582&highlight=Sandra&page=2

I nominate that you rename Deke AKA 'Evans Elerctric'..."Sandra"!

he'll soon think that DEKE is good after an week of been called Sandra!!
oh crap.....

looks like it was me after all!!!! ;) :D :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

as if I didn't know that!!!

sandra! you know you love it!BlushingBlushing

Keep meaning to ask Apache about Badger's Avatar 'cos if thats what a badger looks like, theres loads of 'em round here !! :coat
I have heard that lots of houses around Birmingham have them "Badger - Flaps" in their doors so the Badgers can get in & out to the food!

What I really like with this forum is this,

Ideas are talked about and debated, I have made mistakes and I have learned a lot from you young uns.

The advise given is top notch, with all contributors sharing a common interest "SAFETY".

I am more or less set in my ways, this has grown from learning the hard way, where we had joiners making up our back boxes and trunking runs. Yes they used to be made out of wood.

The advise I give is bourne out of experiance and advise given in this forum.

I can name people like andyc, special location, and others who give good solid advise and who I listen to if they have anything to say.

We even have a resident vet who whilst not being a qualified electrician gives good sound advise.

I am very honoured that you think the advise I give is helpfull, but on this forum it is a team effort and I have all you to thank for helping me and others do the right thing and give the advise that helps everyone.

I thank you for your comments, but I am nothing special, just a normal hard working electrician with some outlandish veiws and a voice to air them.

What about the indfatigable (is that a word?) AndyC ? Hes not transient or ephemeral like some.And I mourn great posters of the past like Slipshod, Mr Sworld and galloping into the sunset on Hercules, ( who was that masked man?) the mighty STEPTOE !!

"Transient & ephemeral". Haven't I seen someone else using that phrase before on another thread? :coat ;)

I agree with all comments made about GH. Thanks for your valued input..... it has certainly helped me..... if you'll pardon the pun I get quite a buzz from reading your posts. : O)

"Transient & ephemeral". Haven't I seen someone else using that phrase before on another thread? :coat ;)
Er... um.... no ... don't think so... don't forget I am known for my eloquence and verbosity and often use words of up to five letters. I also freely quote from the literary classics like Just William os Shakespear's Famous Five series. ;)

Er... um.... no ... don't think so... don't forget I am known for my eloquence and verbosity and often use words of up to five letters. I also freely quote from the literary classics like Just William os Shakespear's Famous Five series. ;)
It's OK, plagiarism can be seen as a compliment. :D

I thought you just drank loads and by influence of alcohol you became enlightened!!!!

As for advise your one of my hero's

This thanking green hornet bloke is a flash in the pan they can see the real talent like you and specs, apache, and bless him and we miss him steps