Greetings all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike spark

Reaction score
I have heard good things about this forum over on screwfix, and the fine gentleman that JP is he was kind of enough to point me in the right direction.

I look forward to conversing with you all:D.

Quick question though, why cant i gain acess to the 'tricks of the trade' forum?

Cheers,

mike.

Good Evening Mike - Welcome to the Forum.

Regarding your quick question... It requires a seperate Password, Mate.

I will generate one for you when you get "Settled in", Here. :)

Cheers for the warm welcome guys:D, much appreciated.

Welsh i hear on the grapevine that you started this fine forum, is that right?

If so good to see a fellow contryman being pro-active:D.

I havent been on the forums for a couple of months now so i am interested on a little update, you qualifed yet? working? set up on your own?

I have heard good things about this forum over on screwfix, and the fine gentleman that JP is he was kind of enough to point me in the right direction.
That's a good point. Where are you JP? You must be here somewhere.

Reveal yourself! ;)

You won't - He's a good Chap, Is JP.

Whereabouts in Wales are you than Mike?

I Hail from gods country (Swansea), but work wise all over south wales really, you know the score we go where the work is:).

Where you based mate?

As it goes my mother is from Yorkshire, so i will agree that Yorkshire is a provence of gods country far off in the wilderness;)

Like i said small world:D

As it goes my mother is from Yorkshire, so i will agree that Yorkshire is a provence of gods country far off in the wilderness;)Like i said small world:D
Funnily enough, my mother is from Wales. Still stand by original statement though!

Remember Wales is ours through 'Right of Conquest'! :p

Funnily enough, my mother is from Wales.
well at least your half decent then;)

Remember Wales is ours through 'Right of Conquest'! :p
Well technically you English boys couldnt do the job so you had to call the Normans in:D

And in these modern times we are the conquerors of Europe, a point well proved when we whopped you at Twickenham:p

well at least your half decent then;)Well technically you English boys couldnt do the job so you had to call the Normans in:D

And in these modern times we are the conquerors of Europe, a point well proved when we whopped you at Twickenham:p
Edward II did a good job in North Wales as I recall. :p

Edward II did a good job in North Wales as I recall. :p
Yes he did:D

But i recall he was decended from the French;)

And i am sure you know he was born at Caernarfon castle (Gwynedd) :p

:D

All in good fun!

Anyhow, time for bed. It's a school night after all! :^O

:D All in good fun!
Of course mate, best way to make friends is to have a little banter:D

Anyhow, time for bed. It's a school night after all! :^O
Quite right my good man, if we are going to turn up with a hangover the least we can do is turn up on time:^O