Greetings

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razpag

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm Paul from Lancs. I work for BT (Boo hiss) and have done for 24yrs. My son is in his last year as an apprentice and I just love sites like this for helping him progress through his chosen career.

They are a mine of information.

Anyhows ...... howdy doody and cheers.Guiness Drink

Hello Razpag...

I shall think of something sensible and wise to say in a polite greeting.....

:|

:| :|Blushing

Guiness Drink] :)

:p

; \

; \ :( :p

erm?? NO I CANT!

just mind you don't fall into one of the two black-holes currently expanding and absorbing threads by the paragraph!!!!!

You better get a drink..

so the rest of us don't feel so guilty knocking back our pints!!!

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

he he he ....... cheers lads.

I'm gonna be getting meself a few bottles out of the fridge in a minute or two. Just got some other things to finish, then its Kroneys all the way.Guiness Drink

Hi everyone.I'm Paul from Lancs. I work for BT (Boo hiss) and have done for 24yrs. My son is in his last year as an apprentice and I just love sites like this for helping him progress through his chosen career.

They are a mine of information.

Anyhows ...... howdy doody and cheers.Guiness Drink
Welcome to the forum :)

Get your son signed up too. It's all about bums on seats you know. :D

Hello Razpag...I shall think of something sensible and wise to say in a polite greeting.....

:|

:| :|Blushing

Guiness Drink] :)

:p

; \

; \ :( :p

erm?? NO I CANT!

just mind you don't fall into one of the two black-holes currently expanding and absorbing threads by the paragraph!!!!!

You better get a drink..

so the rest of us don't feel so guilty knocking back our pints!!!

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
:^O :^O:^O

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum,

As Apache has said, get your son to register on here too, the more the merrier. :)

AD2

:x

Latest posts