greetings....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the doctor

Part P Doctor ™
Reaction score
hi all

wow what a fantastic forum! congratulations are in order to the organisers.

i look forward to reading and joining in on this.... ;)

hi

i just realised i am supposed to introduce my self8)

i am alan. i am a just turned 43 electrician from manchester and served my time with one of the old leccy boards.

i have worked all that time cards in and self employed at home and worked abroad

i have been part-time teaching at a private training school for about 5 years doing 2377,2381,2391 and 2400 (or whatever they call them now) :eek:

for the last year i have been moonlighting at oldham college delivering 2330 level2 to mature learners.

i am also a frustrated author in my spare time....

oh and i love bikes and have a 98 1500 goldwing to pull my not insubstantial butt around, weather permitting:D

Do you have a Photo Hosting account such as Photobucket, Doctor?

There is a Maximum of 140 x 110 pixels.

i like valentino rossi masquerade as a doctor.....

what do you ride?

i have a 98 wing which purrs like an oriental kitten.......

I now have a 2001 ZX12R ninja as rapid as u like or not if u have my points :x recent addition is a 50 cc baotion scoot for college use ,exellent on fuel not like my beautifull ninja but hey i like all bikes ,used to have a 96 goldwing 1200 ,she was the dogs whatsits but traded her for something faster felt like i was being lulled into retirement at 32 :p now i feel im heading for a funeral at 34 ,its all good i might do my bike history one day and bore the crap out of everyone lol

hey, it would not be as boring as mine:D

i may do the same.....

ninjas are ARE widowmakers. for those who dont follow bikes, opening this puppy up is like star-trek where the captain engages warp drive and the enterprise "stretches" across the screen-

99.99% of people would bottle out before it peaked on a runway. you would not risk it on a public highway as you would be staring down the barrel of a substantial custodial sentence as a public menace- seriously NO kidding:O

Well muchacho i am one of the 1% it had to be done a one time only deal and i did it .... a road in france was long and streight no cars no houses nothing,no animals was perfect , mate's blackbird topped out at 175 as i left him and yes it is like star trek the zone effect man what a rush ,now i toodle along at 70 8) maybe a lil more but never silly speeds hey ho i can say my ninja does 200 but didnt have the sat nav on to record top end but speedo said more than 200

boy what a rush ,have to electrocute myself now and then to get the same kick ;) only kidding