Growatt SPH6000

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Growatt SPH6000 Hybrid Inverter or similar. Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier or indeed supply one themselves to me. As a backup plan, an alternative grid tied, hybrid inverter of around 6kW or more to be used in my AC coupled battery storage project, it needs to be able to run without solar connected and to have zero export setting available.

I only say Growatt because that’s what I have already and I know I can set zero export, set timed charge etc. I am open to suggestions for alternatives.
Can you point me in the direction of suppliers?

Thanks - John

Stay clear of Goodwe products. New generation of growat are hugely improved from there old sp range.

Stay clear of Goodwe products. New generation of growat are hugely improved from there old sp range.
Thanks for the heads up, the Growatt I have is also the only experience Ive had! It seems to work well with only one exception sunrise and sunset where it refuses to use battery power for between 3 to 7 minutes. The rest of the time it's faultless (touching wood as I type LOL).

They seen nigh on impossible to purchase though.