hard drive wanted

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im on the scrounge, as usual. :)

does anyone have a hard drive they wanna give me? I'll pay the postage, and a pint Guiness Drink

dont need to be very big, small would do in fact, 10GB would be fine.

its simply to load some linux on to transfer to another computer cos Im having serious problems trying to burn copies that work in different drives, as for USB sticks, well you can stick them, all I can do with them is pictures! :D

Im a lot thick like that see. :(

thanks,

Albert.

I seriously threw out a perfectly good hard drive this week. Was 20GB. Bashed it with a hammer to keep the identity thieves away but you could have had it if you'd asked last week.

No help at all - sorry :|

I seriously threw out a perfectly good hard drive this week. Was 20GB. Bashed it with a hammer to keep the identity thieves away but you could have had it if you'd asked last week.No help at all - sorry :|
:_| :_| :_|

no probs apache,

that seems to be the way actually,

most people mash them up or drown them or whatever,

suppose you cant be too careful these days, esp if you have left windoze on it and someone decides to upgrade 'your' copy so your new PC suddenly shows as having a pirate version.... :| :| :|

I dunno, maybe I'll just have a poke round the tip tomorrow, :)

Reet found 1. think its unlocked. 10GB 'er if its any good to ya. Were about you from steps. Donny myself.
cheers barx, Im NW, pretty much north west manchester way,. do me a PM if ya want, im a bit thick an dont know how to send em but can reply to them ok, :) .

dont really wanna spend

Hi, Steps

Did you get my PM about a hard drive for you (sent last night, but after you'd gone off-line)? Not sure if the system is working properly yet, or maybe I screwed it up somehow.

Hi, StepsDid you get my PM about a hard drive for you (sent last night, but after you'd gone off-line)? Not sure if the system is working properly yet, or maybe I screwed it up somehow.
thanks for that springcrocus, just replied. :D

Tried the hard drive last night in a usb enclosure and windows couldn't initialise it so it must be locked. And I dont have the original xbox to unlock it. So it a mere brick i'm affraid. Will look to see if I have anymore.

Tried the hard drive last night in a usb enclosure and windows couldn't initialise it so it must be locked. And I dont have the original xbox to unlock it. So it a mere brick i'm affraid. Will look to see if I have anymore.
thanks anyway Barx,

tho I think springcrocus has got me sorted. :)

sprincrocus,

BIG thanks,

your TEF feed back.....

A+++++ fast delivery, better than described, cheaper than expected, (even came loaded with po***rn !!! :D :D :D )

gawd, it even edits PoPc0rn