Have you ever broke customers furniture?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep this going guys. I haven`t laughed so much in ages:^O:^O:^O

Can we have a new sub-section called "confession time" or similar???

:^O :^O] :) :^O :^O

slips & m107; Don`t you know its the chair thats supposed to be electric, not the bed. :^O
I like it..

:D

A few weeks ago, I was drilling from outside to bring in the earth bond to the stop tap...

Took several measurements, but still managed to drill too high..

Went into the wine rack:O

Luckily I missed the champers, by a whisper..

]:)

No but i once got a customers carpet wrapped round my auger bit, watched it pull a thread through the bedroom carpet
Ditto m8 :D

I got that T-shirt as well..

watched a thread pull about 1/3 the way across the room before my drill stopped rotating !!! :_| :_| :_|

Drilling out for a swa to external garage. Measured; went outside to check for obstructions etc. Clear. :)

Went back in, aiming to bring 16mm hole out just below the drip.B)

Perfect. :D

Well, it would have been if there hadn`t been a 15mm gas pipe clipped up under the drip. :eek: Because I didn`t get down on hands & knees to look under drip, I didn`t see it. :_|

erm..........Whoops?

Young????? YOUNG???????Friend for life, you whippersnapper you.
whistle.gif

painter's mate dropped paint pot from ladder on expensive white carpet, solution, the painter saw the cat dipped it in paint tray and let it go. Told owner on return cat had knocked it over and ran around the house. Problem sorted
Had your mate done a risk assessment that included the cat?

I remember when we were doing rewires one of the guys were raggling double sockets on a joining wall with the next door neighbour,next thing i just hear screaming i thought whats going on so i get up to find a lady standing in the living room we were in screaming at the guy raggling.The lady had glass vases on shelves on the same wall and well im sure you have guessed it most of them fell off NIGHTMARE.