Hello All

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norfolksparks

Reaction score
Just a quick hello, thought i'd give this forum a go as too much s**t on s/f forum. Just a few ****s spoiling it with unhelpful comments etc. I'm all for a bit of banter, helps keep you sane but no need to bash people for asking questions. (And no i haven't had a bad experience, just sick of reading s**tty unhelpful replies to genuine questions.

Just a quick hello, thought i'd give this forum a go as too much s**t on s/f forum. Just a few ****s spoiling it with unhelpful comments etc. I'm all for a bit of banter, helps keep you sane but no need to bash people for asking questions. (And no i haven't had a bad experience, just sick of reading s**tty unhelpful replies to genuine questions.
Indeed Mate, None of that here - Only some friendly banter as you have probably seen. Welcome to the forum.

Come on in m8...

pull up a chair...

grab a beer out of Steptoes fridge... (when he's not looking: O)

and chill out. ;) :)

Come on in, Mr. Norfolk. :D

It gets a little weird in here sometimes, but we try to keep Theo, Special & Wizzer on a short leash. :^O :^OOccasionally they get loose, and start upsetting the other residents. :eek: A bit scary; but they`re harmless enough;) :^O :^O:^O