Hello from Wiltshire

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catazia

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Kevin Brown and I'm a senior lecturer and Programme Leader at Swindon college of further and higher education. I have 25 years experience in all fields of electrical work (domestic, light and heavy industry, petrochemical, manufacturing, education and training). I am a JIB graded approved electrician and a registered engineer with the IET and Engineering Council.

I have been lecturing in electrical engineering for the last 9 years and teach the following - C&G 2330 levels 2 and 3, B/TEC HNC Electrical and Electronics, Foundation Degree - Engineering Systems (Bath University).

I hope to be able to offer advice to forum members concerning ANY aspect of the trade - and in particular, teaching and learning related to C&G 2330 L2 and L3 courses as this is the 'electricians forum'.

I have a vast electrical revision website - with over 100 free 'self marking' exercises. web address is in my profile, but I will post details in the 'training' section of the forum.

Glad to be on board,

Kevin

Welcome Kevin,

Great to have you on board. I am a mature student. and have used and recommended your website on our forum. (well worth a donation).

I am sure that your (and other lecturers) brain will be picked several times. :D

Best Wishes,

Admin.

welcome Kevin....

to the mad house!!

we get all sorts here...

from pink cows who are vets..

that seem to know too much about electrics...

to school leavers just stepping on the first few rungs of the elextwical laddur!

to older... (or more mature)... qualified and still training sparks in domestic/ind, self employed/employee etc.. etc..

So I am sure your input will be greatly appreciated! :) :D

Good day to you & welcome.

No apples so you'll have to make do with a Guiness Drink