hello guys

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgec

Reaction score
my names ben whitstable sparks been on my own for 3 years now and its getting scary out thereGuiness Drink

Welcome to the best electrical forum in the UK.

You will never be alone again, so there is no need to be scared mate. :)

Hello Ben I assume you mean the credit crunch when you say its getting scary out there. There is always someone to talk to on the forum.

batty

Hello Ben I assume you mean the credit crunch when you say its getting scary out there. There is always someone to talk to on the forum.batty
No!!! he just saw Slipshods Avatar.. :^O :^O

NOW THAT IS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :O:O

hi my name is darren have been a spark for 24 years just completed my 17th regs course. just want to say it aint that bad just study the reg book and u will be alright.i was panicking like u buying 17th exam papers off ebay and qu ess what not 1 questiON came up.all i can say lads STUDY THE BOOK all the best u can do it .

Welcome Ben. hope you find all your requirments here all under one roof, just dont nick the TWIX's :^O and keep out of steptoes yard cause no-one but no-one is allowed in there not even steptoe himself, :^O :^O

hi my name is darren have been a spark for 24 years just completed my 17th regs course. just want to say it aint that bad just study the reg book and u will be alright.i was panicking like u buying 17th exam papers off ebay and qu ess what not 1 questiON came up.all i can say lads STUDY THE BOOK all the best u can do it .
Welcome to the forum Darren. :)