Hello there all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnymc11

Reaction score
hello there all, i am a first year apprentice, working in the North East of England.

I have my C&G 2330 exam next week, and i am a bit worried to be honest. I have a folder full of notes and a few test papers, but still not 100% comfortable, i like the online test (smartscreen - they have at the college, but its a private site for lecturers as far as i no) i think that would be easier to revise off, online test etc... any help much appreciated!

Welcome from me too.

Grab a cuppa or a can, sit back and start reading, this forum is packed full of the answers that you need, if theres something you want to know thats not already covered just ask, the boys dont bite. :D

Welcome from me too.Grab a cuppa or a can, sit back and start reading, this forum is packed full of the answers that you need, if theres something you want to know thats not already covered just ask, the boys dont bite. :D
Usually. Or if we`re "asked" to bite..................... :eek: :O:x

Welcome. Don`t sweat the exams mate. As long as you`ve been paying attention, trying to learn, and studying the books outside college ( IMHO the most important). If you stress yourself, you will not do as well as you could!

HTH

KME

Good Evening & Welcome,

What exam have you got Mate?

hello there all, i am a first year apprentice, working in the North East of England.I have my C&G 2330 exam next week, and i am a bit worried to be honest. I have a folder full of notes and a few test papers, but still not 100% comfortable, i like the online test (smartscreen - they have at the college, but its a private site for lecturers as far as i no) i think that would be easier to revise off, online test etc... any help much appreciated!
Whoooohoooo!!! :^O :^O

hip hip hurray...

welcome my good man..

Thank goodness you are not in WALES!! :_| :_| ]:)

got any other friends or mates who don't live in Wales..

who you could also get to join here???

Please.. Please...!!!

go one ... you MUST know someone else??? ; \ ; \

I am sure that we need to level out the balance a bit!

Welsh - VS - Non Welsh....

definite over bias at the moment

or so it seems?

anyway once again

Welcome m8. ;) :) :)

Welcome to the night shift

im not supposed to be here past my bed time

thought i would gate crash with so many members online

hello there all, i am a first year apprentice, working in the North East of England.I have my C&G 2330 exam next week, and i am a bit worried to be honest. I have a folder full of notes and a few test papers, but still not 100% comfortable, i like the online test (smartscreen - they have at the college, but its a private site for lecturers as far as i no) i think that would be easier to revise off, online test etc... any help much appreciated!
hi and welcome glad to see someone in my neck of the woods

craig

:D

Thanks lads!

i am doing the C&G, Unit 2 exam :- S.i Units, ohms Law, Series and Parallel Circuits Etc..... any help please lads? i have a few past papers in the house, but i like the online on's like themsartscreen they have at college, its like your driving theory - with a bank of questions. dont no if anyone now's on any similar sites, or anything?

once again, thanks