Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
... Hello & Welcome to talk.electricianforum.

As a new member, you have been re-directed to this Introductory thread after registering with us.

You are not obliged to, but we would appreciate you taking a few minutes, to introduce yourself here. Please click on the "Post Reply" button, to tell us as much or as little as you want, about yourself. Please also note that you will need to Confirm you e-mail address, before you are able to do that. (Click on the link inside of your e-mail from us).

If possible, I would appreciate it, if you could look at and possibly take part in our "How did you come across us" Poll...

View/take part in our survey here

Many Thanks,

Once again - Welcome to talk.electricianforum.co.uk.

Best Regards,

Admin.

hello i am a maintenance electrician in the plastics industry this forum keeps in touch with whats going on in the rest off the world thanks

Hi I`m Harvey I have just started being an electrication after training for three years.I`m working with a friend under his provider Napit.

I find this forum extremly interesting and helpful .Thank you to all you guys.

Erm,

Hello again, I'm Carl, Getting back into the industry after a lengthy lay off, so basically retraining again, the forum is invaluable to people like myself who are in need of up to date knowledge and in a friendly forum like this, there is no need to be embarrassed or worried about asking questions. Guinness

I'm M107 & I've been here from day 1.

I work for myself & local fire authority as an electrician.

Hi All. I'm scrag. Stumbled across this site by accident. Great stuff, seem like a good bunch and a wealth of information. I'm a struggling electrician in a reccession. Doesnt help being in south devon. No money down here, but what the heck. Nice place to live

Logged in and I've been blind folded and forced to this section of the forum!!!!!!

:p

I'm Voltimax. I joined on the date shown above because someone sent me an email informing me of this forum I think. I'm an electrician working for myself and a part time Karate Instructor.

hi, i'm tom domestic installer, came across this forum while training, learnt a lot from this place, great bunch, all ways there to help, i will ask pritty much anything as can be seen from my posts.

Hello again I'm Liam. I've not been here all that long but I think it's a great cyber place to be. I'm a Maintenance Engineer studying C&G 2330 Level 2.

Hi all

I'm Doug.. used to play alot of rugby and live in macclesfield .... hence the name ;)

Hello , been working as spark now for about 4 years. Currently getting ready for my assessment for a part P registration provider.

Been a user of this site for about 8 months and have found the knowledge I have learned on it invaluable and even just a good laugh sometimes after a pain in the neck day at work.

Hi, Neil here. Been an electrician now for nearly 10 years. Time served apprentice with NVQ level 2 and 3. Also got 2391. Mostly do domestic work now but used to do commercial/industrial. It's a lot more hassle doing domestic though!

My names Matt,

recently gone self employed and this forums been really helpful. Normally i would have asked someone i worked with, but being on my own i now look on here or post a thread where i get more than one helpful opinion.

Cheers everyone!

Hi. I'm a domestic electrician. I qualified a couple of months ago and now i'm registered with NICEIC. Everyone on this forum has been really really helpful since i've been on here and have offered some great advice and support, no matter how basic or complicated the question :Blushing ROTFWL

Andy here, been a member here for so long that I am hanging off the nearest wall light as the ceiling wouldnt hold Me weight :p Part of whats affectionally known as the nightshift. Getting back into the industry after a while away. I am known to spout useless info at times but you will get used to this.

AndyGuinness

hi,im studying to become an electrician,this is one of the most helpful sites ive come across,this and swindon massive,both brilliant.

I'm Sean, haven't been here that long and have only now managed to get into the Electrical Industry. This is a cracking site with lots of useful info and a very friendly member group :D

Hello, my alias will be 'Apache'. I am a member of MI5 and will chose to masquerade as a vet on an electricians forum - the perfect disguise.

I have not been here from the start, but have tried to make up for it since. My take is quantity over quality. Ask yourself, which you'd pick - mind-blowing sex once a year or average sex everyday? Quantity wins every time. ;)

Badger and Lurch work for me. They are pretending to be electricians on an electricians forum, but I think that's just so predictable. They pretend not to like each other but are almost in love.

A secret many of you won't know is the person we know as 'Admin' suffers from multiple personality disorder and has at least 4 user ID's that I know of, including his fake wife Admin 2. Don't tell him I told you.

I even know what is 'special' about SL's location, but I am sworn to secrecy.

KME is teetotal, the beer is non-alcoholic. Any intoxicating effects are purely psychosomatic.

Sandra - I have a mission for you, it's not going to be nice. PM is waiting for you.

I could go on, but had better stop. This isn't going to be read by anyone else is it?

I'm Chris, been here a while and apparently 'work' for Southern Electric!

Clearly not as interesting as Apache's job tho......

Status
Not open for further replies.