Hello? Well it's more a goodbye

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an early bedtime... :eek:
Theres a bit of history behind this (and you DON'T want to go there). Suffice to say he won't be missed by me....

Shame, on screwfix a few years ago I rather liked Coloumb for his in-depth if rather predantic stance on things - he was generally right about legislation etc. But unfortunately he got rather caught up in a battle of egos and general ****ging off that ruined the forum. Which is why I'm here and I'm sure so are many other people. Didn't really help when his first post was an attack on the Dons' credentials???? Personally I don't care what peoples backgrounds are as long as input is well meant, helpful and friendly. Bickering is not helpful to anyone :^O

Ere admin what's wrong with ****ging? ?:|

Shame, on screwfix a few years ago I rather liked Coloumb for his in-depth if rather predantic stance on things - he was generally right about legislation etc. But unfortunately he got rather caught up in a battle of egos and general ****ging off that ruined the forum. Which is why I'm here and I'm sure so are many other people. Didn't really help when his first post was an attack on the Dons' credentials???? Personally I don't care what peoples backgrounds are as long as input is well meant, helpful and friendly. Bickering is not helpful to anyone :^O Ere admin what's wrong with ****ging? ?:|
Nothing wrong with it binky, im just not having it on here mate.

What a wonderful day it is Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Bickering is not helpful to anyone

Blushing A lesson I learnt not so long ago on this here site. :|