Hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. KME

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

Thought it was about time the "ladies " number of this forum went up by at least one .

Although now semi-retired from the "tools " side of the business, I frequently join MR KME when he `s on the forum so wanted to be able to join in some of the topics .

Hope there are not too many "male chauvanists " out there ? :)

Will look in on you all again soon,

mrs kme

Hello.

It`s very nice to see another of the "fairer half" being represented on here. :x

Chauvinists? Not allowed in. :D

Admin2`ll be happy now - she can tell someone about the difference between red nail polish, and puce (& scarlet, and light red etc etc.)

Sorry] :) ]:)

Welcome Mrs KME. :x

Admin2`ll be happy now - she can tell someone about the difference between red nail polish' date=' and puce (& scarlet, and light red etc etc.)[/quote']You will find that is another forum. ;)

Welcome Mrs KME, it's nice that this forum is so open and welcoming to all. Hope you have a good time educating all us men. ; \

admin,

bet you wish you were that slim] :) :D

mikel,

thanks, you never know when you may need the advice of

"the faire s*x !:8} (that`s you blushing --not me )

ext,

glad you like my avatar, yes ,like me, cool !! ;)

Pleasure to make your acquaintance Mrs KME. :x

Hope you'll keep KME in line! :^O

ditto mr sworld

thanks admin2 but i LIVE in the madhouse so its "home from home ":)

Well as you to drove all the way down here, the decent thing I can do is offer you both a sandwich. :)

Hi Mrs KME

Being a lady myself, it's nice to know that there are more of us kind out there. Finding this forum invaluable having only recently past my 17th - hence being up until this silly hours reading!!!

Hi Gents, Thought it was about time the "ladies " number of this forum went up by at least one .

Although now semi-retired from the "tools " side of the business, I frequently join MR KME when he `s on the forum so wanted to be able to join in some of the topics .

Hope there are not too many "male chauvanists " out there ? :)

Will look in on you all again soon,

mrs kme
We cant even spell "M A L E C H A U V A N I S T S"!

so you are obviously on a higher level than us wot is unworthy! :eek:

Spose I'm gonna have to put on me posh telephone answering voice now when posting! :(

And I bet you will stop us breaking into Steptoes fridge and trying to nick his beer when hes not logged on!

ho hum!

Is this the end of an era........? :(

Or...

The start of a Better One! :) :D :D:D

Much welcoming all round me thinks! :D :D:) :)

hi all,

better get round to replying to all my "new friends"

1. ABC TECH,

thanks for sarnie offer, mr kme likes cheese& pickle, mrs kme will be very happy with tuna & mayo.

p.s hope there`s crisps too ?

see you next time we`re "down south " then!!! :D :D

2. AVINALAF,

nice to know its not just admin 2 and me here to gang up on all these men !!! I`m sure we will drive the blokes to distraction if we ever get started on a "girlie thread " ]:)

3.SPECIAL,

well now, not so sure about the "posh" bit,(or has mr kme been

"grassing me up again") I`m sure your normal banter will be fine by me.

steptoe`s beer? wouldn`t DREAM of spoiling your fun (all you sparkies work SO HARD , you deserve all the beer you can get !! ) ....

but don`t tell steptoe !!

as for the "end of an era ????"

DON`T THINK SO !!!!!!! ;) ; ) :)

anyway , many thanks to you all for a really nice welcome ,and I look forward to more online chats with you all soon

mrs kme

BTW,

special, if you need spelling lessons ,I`ll work you out a SPECIAL rate

lol !!!!

Latest posts