Hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannonball

Reaction score
Evening all,

totally new to forums, although been viewing for a while.

Looks like a great site, informative & some good links. Self employed electrician 4.5 years, married 2 kids, sparkin 16 years,hope i may be able to contribute & gain more knowledge in future. :)

My garage has been converted to my office, but the the beer fridge next door is empty, now i know why, will have to appologise to missus, she did say she didnt like beer!

Cheers fellas,

This is so much better than other forum i did look at, too much sniping etc.

Cheers fellas,This is so much better than other forum i did look at, too much sniping etc.
shhh i still have my rifle and gillie suit ;) range wind direction aim pop

Cheers fellas,This is so much better than other forum i did look at, too much sniping etc.
other forum.....

other forum......

how dare you.

how very very dare you.

there is no other forum, (as you call it.!)

THIS is the only place on the interweb thingy,

populated by the worlds finest p i 55heads//////

Think i looked at that very same forum mate, opted for this one aswell!!

Think i looked at that very same forum mate, opted for this one aswell!!
to be honest guys,

I think most of us used to be on other one at some stage,

then Welsh Wizard took the trouble to set this up cos a lot of ppeps were really fed up with the bitching etc and endless quoting of regs with no explanation on other place.

hope you all find this place friendly.

and remember, it dont have to be totally work related, we all have a life outside the daily grind as well.

just pick somewhere kinda suitable to post and off you go.

:D :D:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can anyone become a p i 55 head, does it take a lot of training?

im sure theres a city and guilds you can do. You have to have an nvq in street corner experience first though!!!!

I thought i'd have to go back to college again, new one opened in high street called the dog & duck, only evening & weeked courses, i'll sign up tomorrow night, wish me luck.! :D