Hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodger1

Reaction score
hi,

my names David and I live in epsom, currently studying 2330 in evenings & just about to finish my first year. always worked in construction doing general building/maintenance and will find it hard to step in the sparkyin field as I work for a big firm, generous pay, new van, fuel card etc.. but cant wait.

I've only just found this site and think its great. I find the screwfix forum full of people that just want to argue and take the ****.

Hope you guys can teach me some of your experience.

Welcome along mate. Pull up a chair.

It`s a little early for most of the guys yet, but we`ll be around!

Most of us were "over there" at some point, but, like you, got peed off with certain attitudes.

Much friendlier here. Hope you continue to enjoy.

KME

hi, my names David and I live in epsom, currently studying 2330 in evenings & just about to finish my first year. always worked in construction doing general building/maintenance and will find it hard to step in the sparkyin field as I work for a big firm, generous pay, new van, fuel card etc.. but cant wait.

I've only just found this site and think its great. I find the screwfix forum full of people that just want to argue and take the ****.

Welcome M8....

It's good fun here, and ADMIN don't allow anyone to bully me, here.. :x

:D

It's good fun here, and ADMIN don't allow anyone to bully me, here.. :x

Only ME! :eek:

Welcome M8....It's good fun here, and ADMIN don't allow anyone to bully me, here.. :x

If I make another donation to the Don & his boys...

Admin will not have a cat-in-hell's-chance of stopping anything!! ]:) ] :) ]:)

eh! titch get me another beer!!! :p :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

hi, my names David and I live in epsom, currently studying 2330 in evenings & just about to finish my first year. always worked in construction doing general building/maintenance and will find it hard to step in the sparkyin field as I work for a big firm, generous pay, new van, fuel card etc.. but cant wait.

Welcome David :) ;)

Don't mention the Scre***x forum!! :eek: :O

I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it! :eek: :|..

Perhaps we should call it....

"No More Nails"?

rather than smear language like that over the PC screen! :eek: :D:D:p:p:^O:^O:^O:^O

]:) Evening Specs.

You didn't get away with mentioning it. I took away ALL your "Scoobs" if you'd care to have a look. :D

]:) Evening Specs.You didn't get away with mentioning it. I took away ALL your "Scoobs" if you'd care to have a look. :D
:( :_| :_| :_| :_|X( X(

I shall suckle up to KME...

and nick some of his scoobs them....

I've seen him leave them open & unattended in a "Girlie toolbag" in the back of his van!!! :) :) ; \ ; \ ; \ ; \ :^O :^O:^O

Bodger

Welcome to the house

and good luck with the night shift.

if you get any problems with your evening study come straight on here when u get in someone will be on to help

:( :_| :_| :_| :_|X( X( I shall suckle up to KME...

and nick some of his scoobs them....

I've seen him leave them open & unattended in a "Girlie toolbag" in the back of his van!!! :) :) ; \ ; \ ; \ ; \ :^O :^O:^O
You? "suckle up" to me????? I think notView attachment 25

As for the "Girlie toolbag" - I think you`ll find that belongs to Mrs. KME X(

VAN. What would you know, trailer boyView attachment 26

so, in summary:

You can`t suckle me, I don`t have a girlie toolbag, but I DO have a van:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

thinksmiley.gif

dopeysmiley.gif