Help with exam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederico

Reaction score
Good morning everyone.  Its someone who can help me with my exam in health and safety electrician? I will pay for that. Thank you

I need someone to do my online exam health and safety to pass  and after to start my practical . Thank you

Because I work 6days 12h and one day off. I failed two times the exam. I don't have time to read again two books and to start again the exam. 

Because I work 6days 12h and one day off. I failed two times the exam. I don't have time to read again two books and to start again the exam. 
So you want someone off here to do it for you, is this correct.

I don't think  you will find anyone on here to take your exam for you. 

Frankly, if you want to be an electrician, safety is probably the most important aspects to learn.

Just think, the person setting and marking the questions may well be on this forum.

if you failed twice then until you pass it yourself then you shouldnt be on a site. previous comments still apply. either pass it yourself legitimately, or get a different job that doesnt require much work

Well if being an electrician means that much to you then you’d find the time? Or have you been sold a rag to riches story by a training provider and think that if you pass you’ll be earning twice as much as you are now? 

So from these facts we can deduce that currently you lack sufficient competence, knowledge, ability, to pass the qualification you are trying for..

So the two choices are:-

1} devote time & money to increase your competence, knowledge & ability so that you can resit & pass the exam yourself..

or

2} give it up as a failed option and look at doing something else..

I am intrigued to know why you would think anyone else..

who has made the sacrifice themselves..

to invest their own time & money to gain qualifications the correct way..

would be willing to assist a stranger with fraudulently obtaining something they are not entitled to??

:C