HELP!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnymc11

Reaction score
1 week left then i have the C & G - 2330 exam, Unit 2, Paper 202, Principles of electrotechnonolgy exam, any help guys????

Quite a diverse unit if I remember correctly.

SI units

Formulas, ohms law, power, force

Resistance in series and parallel

Use of meters

Tools and fixings

Sounds a lot, but wasnt too bad. Good luck with it

Don't worry OP - you will P**s it (as long as you have revised, of course).

I will have a look at my notes to see if I have any test paspers to put on here for you.

I will also check my pc too, Mate.

PS. The thread that I did Here is a good site too.

It is NOT how the questions will be written in your exam, but it will give you an indication of if you are ready for your exam.

Good Luck with it - by the way.

cheers mate!

half of those questions on the link were quite hard i thought, and there was no real answers at the end LOL

yeh ive done a few past papers, around 8 in total, and looked over them the last week or two everyday.

Revise, revise revise and do more revision if you want to pass your exams with good grades.

Get yourself these two books both written by Trevor Linsley.

Basic Electrical Installation Work ISBN 0-340-70574-4

and for your second year

Advanced Electrical Installation Work ISBN 0-7506-6626-9

Go through each chapter and there are questions at the end with the answers at the back.

Good luck!

I got distinctions for all my exams a couple of years back, but now I have just looked at those questions and I cant remember how to solve a lot of them :eek:

Think I need a book on improving my memory:D

I did mine a year ago several questions on motors def 1 of the harder exams

I did mine a year ago several questions on motors def 1 of the harder exams
When I did mine a lot of my fellow classmates complained about the number of questions about motors.

I appreciate that houses don't have motors as a major item but you should remember that not all of us are domestic sparks!

A good sparkie is a well rounded sparkie. A jack-of-all-trades but master of none!

Done mine last week mate, it was a bit of a ******. All the guys on course were suprised. We had 3 formulas. A potiential voltage question. H&S on Ladders. Just ensure you cover all your notes even if it seems unimportant at the time. I think C&G have been tweaking the exams