hi all noobbee ere

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was just sending you a message ,did you get it?i sent bane one too,welcome.here mate have a coupleGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

i was just sending you a message ,did you get it?i sent bane one too,welcome.here mate have a coupleGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
yeah cheers paul, shall we invite luke as well! :D (kidding!)

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink for everyone

weheeyyyyy ,and another oneApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley i feel i should warn you Admin 2 Sparky york is a serial typist:O

weheeyyyyy ,and another oneApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley i feel i should warn you Admin 2 Sparky york is a serial typist:O
:D lol, your just typing that to get your own numbers up, like i am with this response!! Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

I have sent him a PM and a Email.the old site is as slow as hell, 2 posts per hourApplaud Smiley
yes just been there to delete my info, no new posts, looks though all previous posts from the last hour have been deleted, speak later daveGuiness Drink

weheeyyyyy ,and another oneApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley i feel i should warn you Admin 2 Sparky york is a serial typist :eek:
As long as its all helpful info then type away to your hearts content:D

OH Gawd - I'd better up our bandwidth and start taking on Sponsors. :_|

:D