Hi all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamdu

Reaction score
Had a good look on the site and it seems to be a good place to extract some knowlage. I am a self employed spark in central Scotland mainly doing domestic and light commercial work with the odd industrial job. Guiness Drink

Thank You and Welcmoe to the forum.

Had a good look on the site and it seems to be a good place to extract some knowlage. I am a self employed spark in central Scotland mainly doing domestic and light commercial work with the odd industrial job. Guiness Drink
Welcome to the forum m8...

If KME, Apache, Moonpig or Theory ask you what you wear under your kilt?

DONT TELL THEM!!!! :) ;) ; ) ;)

now sit down, grab a beer & join in the mad house!! ]:)

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink:p

Welcome to the best electrical forum in the UK. :)

Nice short & to the point.

Welcome to the forum m8...If KME, Apache, Moonpig or Theory ask you what you wear under your kilt?

DONT TELL THEM!!!!

now sit down, grab a beer & join in the mad house!!
Hey now specs how am i going to groom our scottish friend if you keep warning him about me;) :D :D:^O:^O

Welcome tamdu my good man.

Now what do you wear under your kilt? If you tell us there a drink in it for youGuiness Drink.

Can someone tell stupid me what pmsl means?Blushing

Hey now specs how am i going to groom our scottish friend if you keep warning him about me;) :D :D:^O:^OWelcome tamdu my good man.

Now what do you wear under your kilt? If you tell us there a drink in it for youGuiness Drink.

Can someone tell stupid me what pmsl means?Blushing
to urinate MYSELF LAUGHING

Cheers guys.

wee wee oneself with much merriment! (or paraphrase)

Also try looking at posts #17 & #18 on this thread bud!

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co....ht=ROTF&page=2
Thanks specs.

And to think i nearly mentioned it being private message special location, great minds think alike hey;) :^O .