Hi all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordy71

Reaction score
Have been a member on here for a while now so i think its only polite that i introduce myself, and give you a bit of background information on myself so this can be taken into consideration when replying to my threads!

Ok im 24, have been in the electrical trade for 5 years,was lucky enough to be given a start with a friend who is a sparky. My qualifications are c&g nvq level 3 2330, 17th ed, AM2. I worked for a company whilst doing my training that did domestic work, and alot of central heating control wiring.

I decided to go travelling last year and on my return, couldnt find any work so my old boss said he would take me on only if i went self employed. So i did this and work was going fine until xmas when his work dried up. Consequently i had no choice but to start doing my own work and apply for a competent persons scheme and have got my assessment for elecsa on tuesday!

Since being a member of this forum my electrical knowledge has improved vastly and would like to take the chance to thank all the guys on here who are willing to take the time to reply to questions no matter how simple or in some cases silly they may be. And to the moderaters, keep up the good work of keeping this the BEST, most progressive and useful resource in the UK.:worship

Latest posts