HI ALL.....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Brennan

Reaction score
As above hi all, im new to the forum,

just about to set up on my own for the second time, i was previously in a partnership but didnt work out so we ended the company, he has gone for a job and i am going for it alone.

Just about to apply for napit as i was registered with nic-eic domestic installer before but imo i dont like any of the inspectors that did my yearly inspection so im going to try napit.

Only problem is at the moment its very quiet around were i live for electrical work, getting going is very very difficult, the contacts i have used to keep us going week after week but no1 seems to be doing anything since all this credit crunch.

The last company i run did ok but my business partner had no interest in getting busier, so all help and advice on getting busy, cheap ni and pi, anyone with any tips on the assessment from napit etc would be appreciated.

cheers dave

Hey mate, welcome to the forum

Erm not sure how you're going to make yourself work at the moment. Start of cheapish and build prices slowly?

Welcome to the forum.

You'll get plenty of help, Here. :)

Latest posts