Hi all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi back at ya!

We'd like to think there is a more laid back crowd here, although the issue of exporting earths and TT systems has been getting quite hot recently we're not name-calling yet! :^O

Welcome to the forum! :D

Hi back at ya!We'd like to think there is a more laid back crowd here, although the issue of exporting earths and TT systems has been getting quite hot recently we're not name-calling yet! :^O

Welcome to the forum! :D
We Certainly are Mr S. Any more laid back and we'll fall off our stools. :^O

Welcome. Let`s put it like this. I left the "other one" last year, due to all the bs. This site; with associated members & admin, has, to date, been much, Much, MUCH better.

Welcome.Perhaps references to the other place, are not really needed.

Don
I thought that at first Don. But then I thought, why not?

OP has just mentioned it - not gone into detail with regards to "Slating them off".

If you have a bad experience OR dislike somewhere - there is not much point of shring your view without mentioning the place that you are referring to.

If OP had gone over the top - then I would edit it. But, as it stands - OP has done nothing wrong!

Welcome to the forum, OP.

We'd like to think there is a more laid back crowd here, although the issue of exporting earths and TT systems has been getting quite hot recently we're not name-calling yet! :^O
Na Na, Na Na, Nah Nah....

Sworldy is an ICE CREAM man!!!!!!!!! ]:) ] :)

An he wont show us his BUTT!!! ]:) ] :)

Welcome to the most 'sane' 'mad-forum' at this web address!!B)

:^O :^O:^O

Sworldy is an ICE CREAM man!!!!!!!!! ]:)

:^O

An he wont show us his BUTT!!! ]:)

What's WORSE is that he wants to take pics and show us. Now - I draw the line there.

Sworldy is an ICE CREAM man!!!!!!!!! ]:) :^O

An he wont show us his BUTT!!! ]:)

What's WORSE is that he wants to take pics and show us. Now - I draw the line there.

Thank goodness we have good moderators over this side of the hill! :^O

There might be children watching! :eek: :O

Later Guys, I'm off to do some prcticing. :( (206 Practical - I will take some pics of it when I am done and post them in the relevent section (if anyone is interested, of course :) )