Hi Everyone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Power Ball

Reaction score
Just joined the forum after looking for a few weeks, it looks realy helpful as well as friendly. I am an old git of 55 and spent two years as an aprentice electrician some 40 years ago and now after been made redundent from my last employer I have just passed EAL approved domestic electrical installer, 17th eddition and my Building regs so all i need now is advise and experience on the tools. Just started picking up a few little jobs near to me in North Yorkshire so may be asking a few questions as and when i get stuck...Cheers

Hi and Welcome,

Ask as many questions as you like the guys on here are very helpful, and all work on shifts. You get the early shift, the late shift and the unbelievably late (those in question know who they are ;) )

Enjoy

:^O :^O:^O

Hi and Welcome, Ask as many questions as you like the guys on here are very helpful, and all work on shifts. You get the early shift, the late shift and the unbelievably late (those in question know who they are ;) )

Enjoy

hmmmmmmm????.... :| ;) wonder who he is on about???? ;) :p :eek:

I guess maybe admin doin the petrol-station run at 1:30 in the morning??? ]:) ] :)

Or maybe not????????? ?:| :p :p:p

what about the utterly totally and ridiculously daft shift???? :p :p:p:^O:^O:^O:^O

Oh by the way...

WELCOME POWER BALL!!! :D ;) :) :)

Hello mate i concur with the others.

I lost an Earth on here once and the guys helped me find it;)

Advise without the embarassing knock downs you get on other sites is what you will recieve here,whatever your electrical knowledge and experience.

Good luck with the work. :)

Hello mate i concur with the others.I lost an Earth on here once and the guys helped me find it;)

Advise without the embarassing knock downs you get on other sites is what you will recieve here,whatever your electrical knowledge and experience.

Good luck with the work. :)
A good summary of this site if ever I saw one. ;) :^O :D :) :x :p

Yes Welcome to this site, enjoy your stay and feel free to have a look around whever you want to, Just dont go into steptoes yard, and stay out of admins corner :^O :^O enjoy the site.

Now that is careless... :p losing a whole planet!!! :| :eek:

I did find a Mars and a whole Galaxy!......

but Welshy had nicked the Twix!!! ]:) :( ;) :D :D:^O:^O:^O:^O

Welcome to Mr. "Finish ultimate."

Be careful which "shift" is active when you post your questions - there`re a "few" loonies about, who hijack posts every chance they get. You`ll see who I mean!!! :) :)

Latest posts