hi everyone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOROHOSTS

Reaction score
hi all my names ian i am not an electrician but i am an aerial installer self employed i live in the northeast.

my business is www.aerialsnortheast.co.uk and sorry admin if im not allowed to put that please let me know or remove it.

in my spare time i build sell and host websites hence my user name torohosts.

ive been looking through this forum and i find it has some good features and is their anyone from the northeast newcastle or durham area uses this site.

i enjoyed the joke abt the geordie in the joke sectrion working for harrods bless him.

thanks all speak to you soon i hope.

ian

hi all my names ian i am not an electrician but i am an aerial installer self employed i live in the northeast.my business is www.aerialsnortheast.co.uk and sorry admin if im not allowed to put that please let me know or remove it.in my spare time i build sell and host websites hence my user name torohosts.

ive been looking through this forum and i find it has some good features and is their anyone from the northeast newcastle or durham area uses this site.

i enjoyed the joke abt the geordie in the joke sectrion working for harrods bless him.

thanks all speak to you soon i hope.

ian
You will find the Dons boys will have deposited another horses head if you have contravened any rules!!! :eek: :O:O:O

I would suggest that If you wake up ...

with no horse?? :eek:

then consider it all OK! :^O

(obviously admin will correct any misunderstanding if I am wrong?) :x :p

Oh by the way...

WELCOME TO THE MOST BORING FORUM IN THE WORLD!!!

NOT!

;) :D :D:D;\ ; \ ; \ ]:) :( ]:) ] :) :^O :^O:^O:^O