Hi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emf

Reaction score
Just a quick intro. I have been a reader for a while so thought I would sign up. Especially as I start my 2330 in September. Well done on the forum I think its great. I am a newbie so you will all have to go easy on me for a while

Just a quick intro. I have been a reader for a while so thought I would sign up. Especially as I start my 2330 in September. Well done on the forum I think its great. I am a newbie so you will all have to go easy on me for a while
Everyone's nice on here!

Welcome to the forum - i'm a newbie but like it here. Nicer than other forums, where posts are censored and people are called nasty names :^O

Welcome to the forum your most welcome to look around just dont nick admins corner, or welshies twix's or walk into steptoes yard, otherwise. ]:)

Thanks for the warm welcome I think i'm going to nosey at some of the intresting threads about

enjoy your time here, but keep out the way of admins corner and steptoes yard :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

No Problem - and Thank You. 'tis half the battle - when you have such goods Guys (and Girls) such as these here, members.

When you start college (good luck with that by the way) - Spread the word. ;)

Everyone's nice on here!
phtt! X( We CAN do nasty if we really really want to.... ]:) ] :) ]:)

its just that..... :|

we don't want to at the moment! ; \ :p :p:)

Welcome to the forum - i'm a newbie but like it here. Nicer than other forums' date=' where posts are censored [b']and people are called nasty names :^O
Apache is a nasty name....

na nah na nah nah naahhh!!!! ; \ ; \ ; \ ; \

opps sorry! :( got off the point there! :( :|

Welcome emf to the forum where...

Idjuts are real saft...

nutters are plain stooping...

Clever people are quite bright and not often wrong...

Them wots do make mistakes dont mind owning up...

Nobody is burned at the stake or ducked in the lake...

The Don is NEVER argued with...

The admins can do anything.. except the bits they cant..!!

Slipshod is far more nimble than he looks in that barrow!!! watch him move when food is on the offer!!!

Welcome;) :)

Ask any questions you like.... :D but not ones about Patchwork quilting! X(

And greets from me, Mrs. KME (And special - his typing`s a bit slow, but he will get round to saying "hi")
PUSHY SHOVEY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i recommend a bucket of water.... :eek:

next time you test the experiment....

perhaps insert one foot... no socks!!! ]:) ] :)

:^O :^O:^O:^O

PUSHY SHOVEY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No m8 - Trailers are "pulled"; so, as a bona-fide "trailer boy", you have to have "pulley, shovey things!!!":^O

i recommend a bucket of water.... :eek:

next time you test the experiment....

perhaps insert one foot... no socks!!! ]:) ] :)

:^O :^O:^O:^O
erm........What socks?

1. I`m a Yorkshireman. What would I want with socks????

2. I`m not residing in Welsh Wales - as you`ll know from your recent sojourn down here, we don`t need socks - its too warm for `em.

(or should that be "wet" for `em.) :^O

Told you you had to learn to type with more than 1 thumb m8:p:^O

You Guys worry me.

Time for your Medication, I think. :_|