Hi!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_mouse

Reaction score
hi

not a spark but looking for a career change, work for a large cable manufacturer so I'm not totally lost when it comes to cable types.

looking forward to converse with you.

Welcome to the forum mate

cable manufactoring,,,,,,any brands we know ????

Welcome to the forum, Nice to have you on board. :)

Welcome....

does this mean you are looking to...

'cut' your cable connections,

'strip' yourself out from the comfort zone...

thats has been 'insulating' you from wider challenges?

so you aim to 'terminate' your employment,

and become a 'conductive' channel for new knowledge??

sorry I will go back to the fridge!Guiness Drink

as said welcome The_Mouse!! ;) :D :D

i think he is going to 'ring' the changes

wheres your fridge im coming over Guiness Drink

I knew someone who worked for JDR Cables. He left the factory floor and took an office job there.

I saw him in a shirt, suit and a piece of 2.5mm T&E around his neck.

It was his cable tie.

*** Alright, I'll get my coat. ***

Willkommen zum Forum.

:)

I hope he can be flexable with his career change and harmonise his ambition with reality?

Phew, spec's used all the easy puns

I think that it's shocking that you want a career change you should have the capacity to resist these s urges.

Welcome to the best electrical forum in the UK. :)

On a serious note, what are you hoping to become in this illustrious industry?
i would like to become a spark, something i wanted to do when i left school but life didn't pan out that way,now I'm settled kids growing up etc, i think its time to realise my original ambition! re:http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1316

plus i seen some contractor electrician work during a machine install where i work and it was rough as f, i can do a lot better IMHO

i would like to become a spark, something i wanted to do when i left school but life didn't pan out that way,now I'm settled kids growing up etc, i think its time to realise my original ambition! re:http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1316plus i seen some contractor electrician work during a machine install where i work and it was rough as f, i can do a lot better IMHO
Unfortunately I would have to agree with you there Mouse..

There are some "alleged sparks" who really do give this trade a bad name! :(

Hope it works out for you to get to where you want your career to go!

Good for you, it is never too late to become a spark (unless you are dead already) seen some work by some that looks like they should be.

Do you know of any friendly electricians in your area where you might be able to get some experiance as a sparks mate, say weekends for free or very little wage?

Latest posts