Hi...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny7299

Reaction score
Hi there

just registered to the this site... i am currently still training and i am coming up to the first year of collage (2330 level 2) . I am also working for a small industrial contractors, which is keeping the money coming in and giving me good experience.

looking forward to sending more posts.

cheers B)

Hi Danny,

Welcome to the forum, Mate.

regards,

Admin.

Hi therejust registered to the this site... i am currently still training and i am coming up to the first year of collage (2330 level 2) . I am also working for a small industrial contractors, which is keeping the money coming in and giving me good experience.

cheers B)
The Godfather welcomes you Danny.

Don

Well done Danny and welcome to The Electrician Forum

Stick will your training and chosen profession, dealt with correctly can be very beneficial.

Mr-Diaz

"Oh Danny Boy the pipes the pipes are calling..."

A warm welcome to the best forum on the net and FAR better than that DIY'ers forum over at ****

"Oh Danny Boy the pipes the pipes are calling..."A warm welcome to the best forum on the net and FAR better than that DIY'ers forum over at ****
wabbit please refrain from swearing on this forum :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O

Hi therejust registered to the this site... i am currently still training and i am coming up to the first year of collage (2330 level 2) . I am also working for a small industrial contractors, which is keeping the money coming in and giving me good experience.

cheers B)
Keep at it Danny..

Although some may talk gloom and dispondancy with the current state of the economy..

remember basic building trades are always needed!

electricians, plumbers, plasterers, gas fitters commercial & domestic..

keep your nose clean, work hard, get your qualifications & experience

and learn as much as you can from college, work & forums like this..

most clever people get clever by picking other peoples brains then checking it in the relevant books.!!

Real life experience...what old fashioned apprentiships used to be like when many of us were younger.

Keep at it Danny..keep your nose clean, work hard, get your qualifications & experience

and learn as much as you can from college, work & forums like this.....
Also stay away from loose women and don't eat shellfish if your over 100 miles away from the sea,it can go horribly wrong indeed .... :^O

welcome to the forum old chap :D

It's suprising what you learn from Forums such as this Excellent one.

Guys, have a look at This Thread

Personally, I think it is a good Idea and should be available to sparks and trainee sparks,, registered on here and is a "Password" accessable thread only.

What do YOU think?

Although some may talk gloom and dispondancy with the current state of the economy..

remember basic building trades are always needed!

electricians, plumbers, plasterers, gas fitters commercial & domestic..

keep your nose clean, work hard, get your qualifications & experience

and learn as much as you can from college, work & forums like this..

most clever people get clever by picking other peoples brains then checking it in the relevant books.!!

Real life experience...what old fashioned apprentiships used to be like when many of us were younger.

Wise words indeed specloc.

`mornin Danny. Welcome to the nuthatch.

Steptoe, I`ve got 10 lengths of 28mm copper - between 2`6" and 9`.

All filled with sand, and the ends turn over and sweated shut.

Weighs about 350 lbs :D :D:D-----How much you offerin`?

Drat - I wasn`t supposed to mention the sand, was I?

Pretend you didn`t read that................ :D :D:D:D