hi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomo27

Reaction score
Good evening , just thought Id introduce myself to the forum.

My name is Stephen and I am currently studying towards my level 3 2330 , due to start the 17th edition course at college in September.

Cheers

Ste

Good evening , just thought Id introduce myself to the forum.My name is Stephen and I am currently studying towards my level 3 2330 , due to start the 17th edition course at college in September.

Cheers

Ste
Welcome Stephen..

Best of luck with your studies m8! :) ;)

Feel free to acquire any snippets of knowledge from this er forum..

And don't be worried about asking any questions. big or small...

cuz we can all learn

and its always good to recap or check your understanding even for some of us older ones... :eek:

who remember Ivor the Engine, Bagpuss, The Clangers, Pogles Wood etc... :( :( :_| :_| ]:) ] :)

Evening Stephen, as said above-welcome to the forum,

Thats what i like to see!! someone with a full profile.

AD2

:x

Hi Ste

Good to see someone else studying!!! I've got my exams this week - should be in bed as I have to leave at 0530 to drive down to Portsmouth for a week of PAIN!!!

TC

Evening Stephen, as said above-welcome to the forum,Thats what i like to see!! someone with a full profile.

AD2

:x
I do hope there is no innuendo here Admin2!!! :eek: :O:O:O

I had enough the other day with Mr Sworld & Slipshod talking about flicking, in the Ladies....... to turn them on!!! :eek: :O:O] :) ]:) ] :)