Home Automation Systems?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electric eel

Reaction score
I've had a request to install a home automation system in a (big!) new build property, and was wondering whether anyone here could recommend a particular system/manufacturer?

I've looked at a few online, but there are loads out there, and some that are very out of date.

Bearing in mind that I'm looking to go down the route of fitting these systems in a few other properties, I'm also hoping to find a manufacturer/distributor that provides training/trade price systems etc etc

Any advice would be much appreciated.

John

Be with you on this shortly m8. I`ve got a fairly new system in mind, that, as far as I can remember, transmits HA, tel, broadband, TV all down one twisted pair. I`ll hunt up the details, and come back to you in the next day or two. Or is it urgent m8?

KME - no rush mate, I've got lots on this week, and have a few weeks before I've got to get back to the client. I'd appreciate the benefit of your knowledge though ;)

bigsyd - nice link! That does indeed look like the sort of thing I am after. I'll give them a call this week sometime B)

Latest posts