How Annoying is this!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
Ok, as pointed out by one of our regular members, this week after years of campaigning we finally got a law passed that protects service animals and recognises them for what they are, previous to this anyone killing or injuring one could only be charged with criminal damage! It's taken years of campaigning to get this done, hell, we were even blocked at one stage by a certain loony MP, but we've got it.

There's lots of other laws we need too, laws that protect, women, or children, or any person for that matter, but they take a long time to go through Parliament, so you can imagine how annoyed I was last night when I discovered that a group of MP's are planning to get a law passed in about 10 days! This law has something to do with leaving the EU apparently, isn't it amazing, they can move to get a law on the books as quick as that when they want to, because it affects them, when it affects everyone else it takes years. 

According to what I heard they passed the bill in 1 (ONE) day, it just shows how much of the tax payers money these people waste, if THEY want it then THEY can do it, any other time I can only assume that THEY just toss it off at my expense. 

I’m coming to the conclusion that if the number of politicians is reduced at the next round of cuts and the larger companies are made to pay the correct tax then the average working man shouldn’t have to pay any tax. ????

is there any point in having such a number of politicians, they are supposed to represent the people yet seemingly do what the hell they like. Where is guy fakwes when you need him. 

They are a bunch of self promoting onanistic diddlers who are in it for their own ends AND anybody else's 'end' that they can get away with without being caught.

dodgy house deals

oranges filled with amyl nitrate

swinging from the rafters dressed like a pole dancer

expenses swindling

subsidised bars

subsidised food

transport

Paying family members as cleaners

and we are all paying for it

bunch of W⚓️S, the lot of them

just saying

They are a bunch of self promoting onanistic diddlers who are in it for their own ends AND anybody else's 'end' that they can get away with without being caught.

dodgy house deals

oranges filled with amyl nitrate

swinging from the rafters dressed like a pole dancer

expenses swindling

subsidised bars

subsidised food

transport

Paying family members as cleaners

and we are all paying for it

bunch of W⚓️S, the lot of them

just saying
And exactly HOW long have you been getting invited to these MP's parties, and how did you get invited? lol

According to what I heard they passed the bill in 1 (ONE) day, it just shows how much of the tax payers money these people waste, if THEY want it then THEY can do it, any other time I can only assume that THEY just toss it off at my expense. 

I’m coming to the conclusion that if the number of politicians is reduced at the next round of cuts and the larger companies are made to pay the correct tax then the average working man shouldn’t have to pay any tax. ????

is there any point in having such a number of politicians, they are supposed to represent the people yet seemingly do what the hell they like. Where is guy fakwes when you need him. 
I do believe you are correct, I think it was the night before last I heard about it and they said it had to be done in 10 days, today I heard they've done it, well if I was annoyed about them being able to do it in 10 days, I'm bloody fuming that they can do it in 24 hours, maybe if a few of these politicians relatives got mugged murdered or raped, then we'd see mandatory life sentences for more crimes, or even better the return of the death penalty.

well they need someone to get rid of the bodies
True, and family are less likely to go running to the papers when they walk in and catch you all dressed in rubber with an orange in your mouth hanging from a rope whilst being rogered by the chief whip. lol

You have a short memory Phil, didn’t something happen to a politicians daughter get electrocuted and before we knew it we had Part P police everywhere?! 

You have a short memory Phil, didn’t something happen to a politicians daughter get electrocuted and before we knew it we had Part P police everywhere?! 
Yes, and that was badly reported too, when I first read about it I got the impression it was some small child, it was only later when everyone was feeling sympathy that it came out that she was a fully grown married woman, and it was her fool of a husband who'd drilled the cable. 

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Ok, as pointed out by one of our regular members, this week after years of campaigning we finally got a law passed that protects service animals and recognises them for what they are, previous to this anyone killing or injuring one could only be charged with criminal damage! It's taken years of campaigning to get this done, hell, we were even blocked at one stage by a certain loony MP, but we've got it.

There's lots of other laws we need too, laws that protect, women, or children, or any person for that matter, but they take a long time to go through Parliament, so you can imagine how annoyed I was last night when I discovered that a group of MP's are planning to get a law passed in about 10 days! This law has something to do with leaving the EU apparently, isn't it amazing, they can move to get a law on the books as quick as that when they want to, because it affects them, when it affects everyone else it takes years
I think the Brexit crisis is a little bit more important than sniffer dogs to be honest.

It's hardly of critical national importance, these dogs are routinely euthanised when they reach the end of their service life. So it's a bit hypocritical to pretend that the establishment holds these dogs in high esteem.

I don't doubt your compassion for these dogs Phil. But in the grand scheme of things, what can you expect.

I think the Brexit crisis is a little bit more important than sniffer dogs to be honest.

It's hardly of critical national importance, these dogs are routinely euthanised when they reach the end of their service life. So it's a bit hypocritical to pretend that the establishment holds these dogs in high esteem.

I don't doubt your compassion for these dogs Phil. But in the grand scheme of things, what can you expect.

You wouldn’t think so the way they’ve handled the last three years! 

What they should have done is planned for a No Deal as that’s default, then looked at what Deal we deserved, at least that way we’d all be prepared. This way we are in the dark until they turn the lights on, then we will struggle to see for a while before we adjust. 

You wouldn’t think so the way they’ve handled the last three years! 
Well, with the amount of European politicians coming to my area and pledging solidarity, something must be going on. They love coming here on fact finding missions. (German, French, Dutch, we even had Dominic Raab appear a week before he resigned from the cabinet)

I swear to God. I must see a BBC news van about once every few weeks now. Standing looking at this imaginary border.

That’s my point Rap, the EU has already prepared for default position and then stood firm when it came to negotiating.

we on the other hand prepared nothing and gave everything to get nothing. 

That’s my point Rap, the EU has already prepared for default position and then stood firm when it came to negotiating.

not that firm. they still dont want to loose us otherwise they wouldnt have agree'd to extensions

Exactly, they don’t want to loose us, this is why they keep changing the law!! However do we have anyone in negotiations that actually sees this weakness of the EU? 

In fairness, the Tory party haven't a baldy's notion of what it is that they actually want.

Look at the paperwork Michel Barnier has, look at the dopey head of David Davis.

The withdrawal deal is what the British government actually asked for, the deal was given to them. Now the house of Commons thinks that a vote this way or that actually makes a difference. There are 27 other parliaments across Europe that can hold votes as well.

david-davis.jpg