How are you.....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine ta.

Not been that busy this week. Working for myself for about 2 months, had about 6 weeks works continuous which I was happy about & this week its gone dead. ?:|

Evening Norv,

Starting to think I was on my own, even though there are loads that are "Signed in".

Sorry to hear of your 'quiet spell', I am pretty certain, that it won't last for much longer Mate.

Evening *welsh.wizard*

What course are you doing ?

Are you gonna go self employed ?

Evening *welsh.wizard*

Evening Mate.

What course are you doing ?

C&G 2330 Level 2 & C&G 2382-10

Are you gonna go self employed ?

I will eventually, Hopefully. But employed until I get the experience.

This is what i was doing today

church02.jpg

Thats my ***** up on the lift

church03.jpg

Edit for photo's

I bit the bullet & went self employed at the beginning of the year, 2008. Did my NIC assessment Nov 07. Had some experience working with an Electrician but every job is different, no matter what they teach you at college.

I'm 35 & had to do it before 40. Hopefully before I'm 40 I will have a steady income. Got a missus & 2 kids & a mortgage. Made sure I had about 3 months mortgage set aside for quiet times, but like I said it hasnt been that bad. I was driving tipper lorries before doing lectrics.

Took me all of 2007 to get my tools & get prepared, buying little bits here & there whilst I was getting a regular wage.