How good is your van? Tell us and win an iPad worth £399

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What’s life like with your van or pick-up? Is it everything you hoped it would be or has it been unreliable and a huge drain on your valuable profits? 

The Honest John Satisfaction Index aims to lift the lid on van buying and ownership in the UK, but we need your help to uncover the good, the bad and the ugly about Britain’s commercial vehicles. Does it meet your needs as an electrician? How practical is it? We want to know everything about your daily driver, including its reliability, running costs and on-road handling. Everyone who takes part in the Index will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three iPad tablets worth £399 each. Click here to get started

Last edited by a moderator:
@Honest John Vans I have tried the survey. It is not possible to complete in it's present form:

My vehicle make (Subaru) is not listed. There should at least be an "other" option that allows you to enter the make.

The question "What accessories have you fitted" only allows you to tick one. What if you have a tow bar and ladder bars?

Fix these points and I will be happy to do the survey.

This is meant as constructive criticism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. 

@ProDave Corrected the issue with vehicle makes - there is now an Other option - and I've enabled multiple tick boxes in regards to accessories.

@Evans Electric Can you not see all of the manufacturers? Vauxhall is listed - between Toyota and Volkswagen - but you have to scroll down the page to see the full list (i.e move your mouse to the side of the window and scroll down. 

Regards,

Dan