how much would you charge to install these

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Scotsman

Electrician
Reaction score
7 twin sockets in a computer room,

fused connection unit for bathroom fan

bathroom fan (not supplied by me)

2 pendants

1 batten holder

4 twin sockets in kitchen

4 fused spurs in kitchen

under cabinet lighting

16 downlights (not supplied by me either

kitchen fan (hole and fan supplied by builder just had to install spur and flex into it) :D ALL ABOVE IS JUST THE SECOND FIX FIRST FIX DONE ALREADY

plasma tv and aerial feeds x 2 plus tidy up aerial wiring in loft,

install 3 cat 6 points in computer room.

Test the work.

install 3 outdoor lanterns, outsode light in entry way (bulkhead) and flood light on manual override.plus spur and 3 gang switch, 2 way lighting for 2 circuits for celing spots in kitchen and utility

and write the cert out :)

how much sensible, oh and by the way this builder gives me all his work ;)

Don't know mate - I'm a vet

There's a good bit of work and some of the stuff is supplied. What about waiting arround when one of the downlighters is broken and needs replacing etc?

Are you happy with the first fix? If it's under plaster you don't know what's there.

Bonding, CU etc upto scratch?

Don't know mate - I'm a vetThere's a good bit of work and some of the stuff is supplied. What about waiting arround when one of the downlighters is broken and needs replacing etc?

Are you happy with the first fix? If it's under plaster you don't know what's there.

Bonding, CU etc upto scratch?
ive already replaced cu to 17th edition :D when i FIRST FIXED the install :D

bonding just needed rearranging slightly :) as it was in the wrong joist etc

ive completely rewired the new part that was originally a garage, and kitchen which has been enxtneded and made in to 2 rooms plus small toilet.

thanks theory just didnt want to put in a high price, oh and i told my builder which lights and fan to order