Howdo to all

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

FlashBangPhut

Reaction score
Hello all

I'm a long legged, lightly tanned athletic type looking for bussbar friendship; tightly screwed terminals (doubled) and maybe more; I have my own tools, clean probes and a small stock-holding.

Anyone interested please contact me via the 3 pronged telephone 450mm (min) from the floor.

W

wabbitwabbit

Howdy Partner - I am short legged, white as a sheet, bald and any more of a dirty comments and Admin will have ya balls round his neck :D

fuze-box

Reaction score
Hey flashbangphut, is that a picture of "Winston Churchill?

W

wabbitwabbit

OMG Fuze of course its our Great leader of a bygone era and sadly his statue has been abused, which I cannot say I like very much.

In the past 60 years we have had very few Prime Ministers of any worth; Churchill one one and the other was Maggie, the rest have been totally useless - people who get into office and spend 4 years lining their own pocket at our (tax payers) expense.

Who mentioned Bliar?

Oh well since you mentioned the plonker yes him mainly.

FlashBangPhut

Reaction score
Howdy Partner - I am short legged, white as a sheet, bald and any more of a dirty comments and Admin will have ya balls round his neck :D
Damn, you sound perfect. -Can you crimp for hours? and do you like being gazed at when you're up a ladder? :D

I rather like dear Winston with the turf addition; I feel it connects him with the youf of today; and gawd knows they need some sort of proper role model besides the vacuous celebrities fawned over now.

I can't start on the state of the nation; I'll end up headbutting the screen & I need this computer to work.. All I'll say is we seem to have "lost our way". :(

W

wabbitwabbit

Ah well Fuze "OMG" ias Ye Olde expression and it stands for Oh My God.

I suppose I will have to adjust my ways and replace it with the more 'politically correct' term of "OMM" for Oh My Mohammed or "OMT" for Oh My Teddy bear. :p

biker mike

Reaction score
in that case if were going politically correct with the suggestion ,wont we all be wearing waist coats? :D see how long it takes admin to whoop my ****