How's about this!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgaw81

Reaction score
This is what i have to work with !!!!

They even managed to spend the time and cut the trunking around the switch :_| :_|!!!!!

Photo-0027.jpg

Photo-0033.jpg

So I went to rectify it and done this, it is bound to have taken me less time to move the switch than it did from the other 'spark' to cut around the switch.

Photo-0034.jpg

Yeah and it was in the client's living room !!!!! He thought it was normal which made me chuckle even more. I have more pictures which i'll load on, now I know how to get them from phone to comp.

Its a wonder how the bloke can call himself a sparky - probably an NICEIC 5 day wonder.Andy
We don't have any five day wonders, this guy done his full 4 yr apprenticeship, i honestly don't know what goes thru their minds when they do things like that. I could never have left a job like that.

no doubt next week i'll have some more pictures, i am doing checks on the work next week Watch this space.

We don't have any five day wonders, this guy done his full 4 yr apprenticeship, i honestly don't know what goes thru their minds when they do things like that. I could never have left a job like that. no doubt next week i'll have some more pictures, i am doing checks on the work next week Watch this space.
:D

Yeah and it was in the client's living room !!!!! He thought it was normal which made me chuckle even more. I have more pictures which i'll load on, now I know how to get them from phone to comp.
???? I`m sorry m8???? I don`t see the problem with that. :^O :^O

Integrity of trunking maintained. Even managed to hide an unsightly plate screw. It is normal isn`t it???????? :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O

???? I`m sorry m8???? I don`t see the problem with that. :^O :^OIntegrity of trunking maintained. Even managed to hide an unsightly plate screw. It is normal isn`t it???????? :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O
Absolutely!!

I heard an amendment to new 17th edition guidance note 3 was going to include an additional PIR observation code.. :|

'Code 5' Plate screws visible, leaving to easy access for unskilled persons to take the front off the switch! :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

Absolutely!!I heard an amendment to new 17th edition guidance note 3 was going to include an additional PIR observation code.. :|

'Code 5' Plate screws visible, leaving to easy access for unskilled persons to take the front off the switch! :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O
You know what it is m8 - some of these sparx on here aren`t keeping up with developments. I think steptoe`s copy of 7671 is a couple of sheets of parchment, tied with string.

You know what it is m8 - some of these sparx on here aren`t keeping up with developments. I think steptoe`s copy of 7671 is a couple of sheets of parchment, tied with string.
You mean he's that far advanced??

I though he still used cave painting and hieroglyphics :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O

Cave fire at work act:regulation 12-

only put animal carcase on fire to cook.

regulation 13-

do not put hand in fire it will burn

Classic m8.

You missed one:

Regulation 11. Under no circumstances should the fire be exported from the place of workRegulation 11.5. Marshmallow toasting must not be carried out on a live fire. Fire must be proved dead before attaching equipment to fire.

Regulation 13.1.1 If hand is burnt in fire, a note must be made on the cave wall, in accordance with Neanderthal(7grunt.3) new technology accidents.

Regulation 11. Under no circumstances should the fire be exported from the place of work
:^O :^O:^O

I'm warning you!! don't even think of staring a debate on 'that' topic on this thread...

we all know the arguments that it creates..

In the event of a direct earth fault..

where the cave floor catches fire..

what is the instantaneous hight of the flame spreading out of the cave entrance..

and what is the accepted safe jump hight that can be vaulted to avoid your leopard skin thong from catching fire..

some say the instantaneous hight is 8foot...

but others say it is only 'rising' to maximum of 3foot due to the oxygen combustion rate.

and the safe jump hight we all know is 2foot 6inches!!!

and there are the issues of direct contact with the flame

or indirect contact where only the loin cloth gets burnt!

So shut up about it or I'm calling the DON!

(and he will be very angry if I have wake him!! X( )

WELSHIE.!!!!!!!

they've been going through my stuff again... :_| :_| :_|

WELSHIE.!!!!!!!they've been going through my stuff again... :_| :_| :_|
You`re losing it my friend - YOU`RE the one who told us about it!!!! :eek:

Don`t you remember? ?:|

It was after your dewey-eyed "in the old days" soliloquay! :x :x:_|

You must remember - you swore that the "hovis" people were going to pay you compensation for nicking your words.

:^O :^O:^O:^O