I am looking for the "Official" name of....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshwizard

Honorary Life Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... The case with compartments in which you store screws, drivers grommets or whatever else you fancy.

Doing a search on eBay for: Storage cases etc and it brings up nearly 2000 results, but but not what I am looking for. :_|

What is the official name of them please?

... The case with compartments in which you store screws, drivers grommets or whatever else you fancy.Doing a search on eBay for: Storage cases etc and it brings up nearly 2000 results, but but not what I am looking for. :_|

What is the official name of them please?
how about "Brian"??? ?:|

Brian is a nice name! :D :D:D

Do you mean the sort of case that SF refer to as "Trade Cases"?

or just a 'box thingy, with all me good bits in'? :|

Very Good Mate."Brian".

i was refering to the ones that are as about as big as your Makita carry, tool case - but with compartments.

:)
Well, obviously that would be too big to be a "Brian". I`d have said it was more of a "Matthew", or "Phillip" maybe. (Nice one SL. Maybe we can share the same asylum one day!!!) :^O :^O:^O

Jamie:

i`ve got a couple of these cases m8. I`ll check out where I got `em from tomorrow, and let you know.:)B)

Very Good Mate."Brian".

i was refering to the ones that are as about as big as your Makita carry, tool case - but with compartments.

:)
Oh well.

that just about exhausts my level of knowledge on this topic:( :(

You had better start that long trawl though those search results!!!

see you around Tuesday next week I guess if you have 2000+ to check :pthrough!

Well, obviously that would be too big to be a "Brian". I`d have said it was more of a "Matthew", or "Phillip" maybe. (Nice one SL. Maybe we can share the same asylum one day!!!) :^O :Jamie:

i`ve got a couple of these cases m8. I`ll check out where I got `em from tomorrow, and let you know.:)B)
Yeh....... probably a Phillip.....

cuz doesn't a Matthew only have the large power tool storage area with less places for you grommets???????????

hey KME

Arnt you the guy in room 4?

left hand side just passed the toilets?

or perhaps...

no surely not...

you cant be the guy who keeps walking around in a bikini in room 12 are you?????

I'm just on the right passed the medical office... room 17!

watch out...

the white coats are coming again.................................... :p :p:p:p:p

oohhhh eck its gone 11:00pm beer kicking in....

and KME has sent me off on a tangent!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

Latest posts