I don't Believe It!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wabbitwabbit

So this is where all you sensible chaps have been hiding!!

Just checking the members list and if the likes of Clitty Brown, Lucia or Lokkars Daisy frequent this place then my membership will be the shortest in history. :D

A quick look does reveal that the place is frequented by sensible and intelligent chaps.

By the way Welshy - many congrats on getting the Triple Crown it was well deserved even if Ireland let you lot win ;)

Just come back to this thread to edit - guess who I see online? My old 'Mate' Chubbs :D

What me Welshy! Now would it be anything else?

Should the likes of Clitty Brown turn up though, I will be gone.

Nah fanks for offering mate.

My real name is ...... shhhhh .... a clue: did you watch that Morse program when he had to reveal his real Christian name?

Never watched Morse!! Heathen!! :D

John Thaw was probably the best TV cop ever.

and the oldest ,on the upside he had a nice motor , but thats it ,theme tune was bloody annoying too 8)

WHAT!!! Bloody annoying!! :x :eek: :x :eek: :x :eek: :x :eek:

Do you mind I have that on my iPod, I play it ever Sunday morning (the iPod ya dirty b*****r) since John Thaw died. :p

Agreed 100%. And one of my customers was his sidekick in the Sweeny and really nice bloke he is as well, just like he is on TV.

I have some lovely recorded quotes from the Sweeny.

I think my favourite was John Thaw saying "If you weren't who you are I would kick your ar$e up to your elbows".

A real classic, wonderful even! Plus the many "Your b*****rd Reagan!" Marvellous stuff.